Monday, June 1

Update

Yesterday [31.05.2009], I didn't go 4 drawing...
Coz is holiday...
But
wake up at 8am
Go out wif my Mama n bro...
Haizz....
Whole day not feeling happy...
Y?
Coz I am going 2 my grandparents' house on de noon...
N
My Father live wif them...><
So,
I hav 2 c him oso....
He is Damn Fk...
Always act like he is v gud n poor n blah blah blah...
HATE Him...
I meant IT

So
I am not going 2 mention anything tat happend at there on here...
Dun wan 2 hav de bad memory on my P A L A C E
__________________________________________________________________

On de evening
Went out 2 took my dinner...
wnt 2 Gurney
BUT
Can't find any placce 2 sit...
So
Went back 2 CF Cafe.
We took our dinner on 8.30pm
So late...
Coz we crash a traffic jam on de way back...
[saw Pn Teoh wif her hubby on Gurney...XP]
That's all hav happened on 31.05.2009
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...