Wednesday, June 10

Again. YOU HURT me

You hav say sumthing I dun like...
I dun wan to quarrel wif U
So,
I jz went in my bed room.
Becoz, I feel better when I am lay on my bed wif my pillow.
But
U cam in
N
SCOLD!!!
I am totally SAD, when U SCOLD me...
My heart was bleeding...
I am not angry wif my bro!!!!!!! We jz playing!
Even though sum time was a bit over...
But
I jz play for FUN!!!!!!
U duno anything, JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!
U say tat U are the only one who understand me in tis world.
YES, U WERE!!!!!!
When I am young!!
But
Now ,
EVERYTHING has CHANGED!!!!!!!
Last time, we sleep together and hug each other.
Now, I sleep on other room!
Which means that, our relationship has been broken!!!!!!!!
I meant IT
Every time when I hav done sumthing wrong, I say SORRY!
Tis is what U teach me!
BUT,
when U done sumthing wrong, U blame ME!!!!!!!
Jz becoz U r MOTHER, doesn't mean tat u can BLAME me when U WANT!!!!!!!
U think wat U r
BUT
actually U r NOT wat u THINK!!!!!!!!!


Just some come and kill me!!!
Just let me leave this WORLD!!
Just let me DIE!!!!!!
KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...