2day v sleepily lolz...
Morning wake up at 7am mah...
Though tat going 2 take a jog at U-part...
who knows it raining....
So
Lay on my bed
Start dreaming...
Not my fault tat I dun wanna 2 sleep...
Coz
it tooo cold...
After tat
Start on9 until 4pm...
XP
Coz
v boring mah...
Den
go 2 ttn
I am de most early who reach there...
Y?
Coz Mavis had go to OCAC...
[Oh...I am going 2 kill u, if u dun tell me wat happened on there...XP]
N
I duno y I earlier den Su Sian...
So
I wait 4 one of them 2 cum lolz...
Su Sian cum next...
Cum 2 ttn after 6hours of gym...[she told us...XD]
How CooL is tat?
Next is Huey Lin
And yet,
Miao~Miao~ cum oso wif Saras in her's car
Den
We went up 2 de class room 2gether...
When we waiting 4 Bio class 2 start,
Here cum de DoReMi
They r v unlucky 2day...
Sit wif de PCGS girls...
As all of us knw tat those girls r v v noise in de class...
So
3 of them suffer 4 tat...
[Hahaha...Feel so syok...I am Evil...XP]
2day,
Su Sian done sumthing Gud~
She help a OKU uncle 2 pass over de motor which park v near 2 de roadside
She said tat de uncle was going 2 fall down in any second...
[Felt sorry 2 de uncle...Coz I am daydreaming...so I didn't notice...==]
So, thanks to Su Sian...
If not, we duno wat will happen...
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥