2day is CF
[Christian Fellowship]
Today is a course of lecture about GIVE YOUR HEART~~
[Scary leh...?==]
Actually, the topic is Give Yourself to GOD~
I cried in the class...
Lucky all people are closing their eyes...
==
I became a Christian when I am 12
I believe in GOD until last year.
The pastor's daughter made me feel that nothing is real in Christian...
I start to leave GOD away, as far as I could!
I start to make more and more Sins...
I am blessing...
GOD saved me on TODAY~
I know that he still love me...
Actually,
I am very blessedness.
Because I have GOD in my life.
AND
GOD give me so many things in my life...
I have she as my Mama

I have she as my best friend + pet
[Girl-Girl]
I have
She

[Hui Hoon]
She

[Yee Young]
She

[Miao~Miao~]
She

[JinQ]
AND
He

[彬]
In My Life~~
[Got too many of them...Can't list all of them out...XD]
GOD have give me all I want in my life
GOD also have give me
THEM

[May Day]
They are my TREASURE in Life~~
The One and only treasure
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥