Monday, June 29

Untitle...

Ok...
1st, I don't know want to write what on this post...
Today school's life is damn boring...
Not much to talk about it...
=='''

2nd, I don't know want to put what title for this post...

Emmm......
Okay lah...
Got something to share with you all...
Due to last week Miao2 forget to bring her chemistry books to borrow me.
So,
I have to borrow from Yin Qian aka Theresa C...XP
I have started to ask for her books on Saturday...=="'
at school...
During tuition...[Because Miao2 forget to bring...><'']
And
also Sunday...
[Sorry for the disturbing...T_____T ]

Today morning,
I asked her about the book when she pass by my class...
She said that she got Chemistry period after recess...
So,
I though that she is gonna to borrow me after her Chemistry period.
Who knows that she borrow me during Biology period [They are having PJ]
I am sooo happy...XD
Thanks a lot~^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Extra news,
Heard from Yee Young that 1 of the Ex-student has became a mother....
0.0'''
And yet,
She is same age as me...
Which means that she has been pregnant 2 years ago...
And her kid is 1 years old in this year...
What a Shock...
Because she has leave school since she is 14 [F1, because study 1 year for remove...].
So,
I don't have any news about her since that year...
And yet,
we are not very close to each other....
I wish that she can be happy about what she has suggest.
There is NO TURNING BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...