Sunday, June 14

Tagged [By Priscilla]

1.My Name : LynN

2.My Birthday : 14th of November [Write donw in your personal calendar...XD]

3.Who tagged you : Priscilla Wong

4.Name 5 best friends : emm...a, b, c, d, e...XP

5.What do you wished for birthday : NO SPM...XD

6.Happy things that happened recently : Redbox...XD

7.Most stressed about recently : School reopen...T^T

8.What is your dream about future : psychology? Artist? A mother?

9.Do you have someone you like : Nope

10.Will you visit your ex-teacher in a classmate gathering : 100% YES

11.Most happy to hang out with : My friends...XD

12.If two of your friends are having conflicts : Join them XP.

13.Where is preferably the place to go with your lover : Seaside?

14.What to do in Christmas : Party, go to church

15.Who do you want to celebrate Christmas with : Friends and family

16.Bad habit on waking up early in the morning : emm...sometime[No mood...==]

17.How many siblings do you have : 0 [I am the oldest and also the younger..XD]

18.Favourite song(Female) : If I were a Boy [Beyonce]

19.Favourite song(Male) : ALL May Day's songs...XP

20.Favourite Colour : emm... Black, White, Purple....arr!!!!! too many...X]

21.Flush before using the toilets? : Why should I?

22.Love me not? : Who the hell are U?

23.Affectionate to guys or girls : 60% Girls, 40% boys...XP

24.What do you want to shout out loudly : F*CK OFF! XP

25.Do you dare to go toilets alone in the middle of the night? : No, because my dog will follow me when I wake up...=]

26.Will you take off your undies in while in the WC : for what? Will You?

27.Who’s the bastard : YL

28.What’s the current affection : May Day...XD

29.Ugly when asleep: How I know, when I am closing my eyes to sleep?

30.Whats the time now : 2.50pm

31.Do you hate the person who tagged you : No, I LOVE her...hahaha...XD

32.Weight : Ask for what?

33.Weather today : HOT + Rainy + Sunny

34.Are you pregnant : Haha... Very funny.

35.What will you do if you win a lottery : Buy a new Computer...XD

36.An activity that must be done while in the Uni -life : Let me think 1st...emmm....


【People Tagged】*copy the tag and answer it.

1. JinQ

2. Charmine P

3. Saras

4. Sin Yee

5. Li Won

6. Hurbert L

7. Candice C

8. Cousin Sis

9. Viv

10.Ashin[Can I tag him...? XP]

01-【Does no.4 know no.6?】: Nope

02-【No.10 is a male or ?】: Yes.[ from MayDay...XD]

03-【 The hobby of no.8】: Read bible?

04-【Does no. 1 have any siblings】: Yes

05-【The surname of of no.7】: Chew

06-【Does no.10 have alot of friends?】: Yes, I think so...==

07-【Anyone tackling no.4?】: Ask her by yourself

08-【If no.2 is being introduced?】:CUTE^^

09-【The favourite colour of no.6】: emm....Ask him by yourself

12-【Where is no.5 studying currently?】:CLS

13-【How do you know no.10?】: From TV, From Radio, From Internet...

14-【Whats the difference between the birth month of no.1 and you?】: 9 months and 1 day[Right?]

15-【Ever hang out with no.9?】:At school

16-【Do you like to chat with no.2?】: Ya

17-【Like to be with no.3?】:Ya

18-【How do you think about no.7?】:emm...Cute

19-【How do you think about no.9?】:cute also...

20-【Do you love no.5?】:Yes...XP

NUMBER

1.Who tagged you with this questionnaire? : The answer is on the title...

2.How long have you known him/her : 3 or 4 years

3.Do you think that he/she is important to you? : don't know

4.Your relationship with him/her : churchmate, friends

5.Whats his/hers hobby? : As her by your own

6.What do you think about his/her personality? : Funny

7.His/her points of importance in your heart : 65?


*1st thing before sleep : hug and kiss my dog..XDD

*1st thing after awaking from sleep : Go toilet

*Your idol : Ashin, Stone, Massa, Monster, Ming [Shortfornt: MayDay...XD]

*Favourite season : Winter[Feel it when I went to Korea last time^^]

*Worked part-time before? : Is students counted?

*Times worked : 0

*Country that wanted to go the most : Taiwan~~~~~~~~~~x]

*Personality hated : emm...lazy?

*Are you a crybaby? : Depends

*You laugh alot? : 100% YES

*Do you like to go out alone? : Ya

*What time will you wake up if it's a holiday? : 9am

*Today’s weather(Sunny Rainy Cloudy): Sunny + Rainy = SunRainy...XP

*Choose between Friends and Lover : Myself

*Choose between Chances and Fates : Chances. [But we cannot change our fates...]

*Are you narcissist? : YES...XP

*Is this questionnaire long? : Yea...

*How to make yourself feel better every time? : lay on my bed and listen + sing songs[Of cause, MayDay songs]

*Favourite food : Shusi

*Do you like ice? : Nope, I LOVE it [Since I am 3years old]

*Are you full of happiness? : Are you full of sadness?

*Who are the friends that you care the most? : I care all of my friends

*What's the most important item in your bed room? : My bed + pilows

*Most consistent dream at sleep : Fall down from hill[Last time]. Now? I can't remember even 1

*Will you forgive a guy that is mentally disobedient? : NO!!!!!!

*Whats the meaning of life? : Find the meaning of my life

*Do you know?(See if you can answer this!): Yes (See if you can tell me the correct answer !)

*When do you hate me? : Hate you? I don't even know who the hell are YOU!

*Like the day you were born or been into the society?: been into the society...[YAY!! No school, No exam, No work, No stress!]

*Like Taoism or Confucianism? : Christian

*Favourite cake? : Don't have

*Can we stop this game now? : !000000000% YES

*Do you like sardins? ^^ : Nope...[Why U don't want to stop this game?]

*Who knows you the best? : GOD

*IQ higher or EQ? : EQ

*Computer or Mobile Phone : Computer...

*Prefer to sleep or play? : Sleep^^

*Friendster or Facebook? : Don't know

*Whats your wish right now? : Can we stop this game?

*Tired? : Yes

*Favourite drinks : Liquor ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...