Wednesday, June 10

New Skin^^

At last...
Change my old skin...
I think Vincky will have other comment again...
Last skin is also ok for me, but don't know why feel that the skin is old...==
So,
Yesterday go and find some skin to change...
Then,
I feel that this skin is cute*^^*
So
I use it...
Hehe...
Vicky said my last skin is soo girlish...
She said that i am not so girlish...==[But I am still a girl mah...T^T]
But
Looks like this new skin is worst...==
I am not a pink lover...
But this skin is full with Pink~...
[How funny is that?]
I like this skin because it is cute...
And
the skin looks very girlish...


glitter-graphics.com

To Dear Reader:

Kindly leave a comment to tell me about your feeling about my new skin on the Cbox.

LynN

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...