Thursday, June 4

Walking Day

2day morning wake up at 6.30am...
Y?
Coz My Mama wan me 2 go jogging wif aunt n her.
Even though I dun wan, I still need 2 wake up...
Prepare myself n took my breakfast...


































Soya Milk wif Oat...[I tell u...It's total taste bad...Even though it's gud 4 health]
Den
We go 2 Padang Kota Lama 4 jogging.
Take sum pics at there...














[Take de pic of my Mama n aunt]




















[Take from outside of de field]


We jog 4 1 hour
Den
We rest on de field which near de Dewan Sri Penang Take sum pics















[Cute purple flower]















[White flower]















[Pink flower]




















[This make me think about Narnia...XD]




















[A cat...Cute leh? XP]

After resting,
We went 2 wet market, my Mama buy sum meat 4 my lunch of 2moro...




















[Ba Kut]


At 12pm,
We go 2 Queensbay Mall wif my cousins.



















[Took it be4 went out]

Wait 4 my cousins from 12pm until 1pm...
Duno wat they r doing...==
At 1.15pm,
They cum.
Reached Queensbay Mall at 1.50pm
Find a restoran from 5th floor until 1st floor...
Feel v hungry...>< style="color: rgb(255, 204, 102);">Hong Kong Kim Gary



















[Inside gt spoon, fork and tissue]





















[the tomato sup of my set lunch wif vegetables ]




















[The mango ice]




















[The chocolate ice wif strawberry]





















[Ying Young...the mix of coffee, tea and tea wif milk ]















[After eating my Spaghetti wif beef...XP]




















[Joan aka my cousin Sis..XD]




















[The counter of Hong Kong Kim Gary]
The food at there is Ok lol...
After we ate, we make a suggestion
Which is we r going 2 Redbox after we went 2 Sasa

When I am waiting my Mama for paying our food bil,
I saw Pn. Lee and Theresa.
[Those who study / stuied at my sch knw tat they r Mum and Daughter...=)]
I chat wif them 4 a while
While waiting 4 my Mama...
Theresa wear jeans n orange shit...[Looks Cute XP]
Pn. Lee looks so retty wif her black dress
N
They go in a family [which means wif her husband n her father...looks so sweet XD]
[Forget 2 take pics...T^T]


After tat,
We went 2 Sasa 2 buy sum cosmetic...















[Things we buy]

Reached Gurney Plaza at 3.56pm...
N
We hav booked Redbox from 4pm until 6pm...
So
we rush there as fast as we could.
The waiter lead us 2 our room,
we r in Room 54
We oder sum drinks in our room.
We start singing like crazy people for 2hours...XP

After tat,
Walk from 1st floor until 5rd floor...
Walk for 2 and half hour.

Den
we took our dinner at CF
N
go 2 nite market...

2day almost walk for whole day...
Now,
My legs feel soo pain...
><

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...