Sunday, June 7

Day of wasting money==

As usual, I went to my drawing class on 2day morning.
After tat, My bro want to buy necklace.
So, we went to Praing Mall.
We went to S+J 1st, cos we pass by outside of the shop...
Den
I crush on the ★Moody Bear★ on the closet.
The bear is white in color with Japanese words on there...
Sooo cute...
My bro said that he was not going to paid for me...
Never mind la... I paid with my own money...
It's only RM9.90





















[White color with Japanese words...I don't know what they wrote...XP]


Den
We continue to go and buy necklace...
I saw a †Cross necklace†...
It's look fine for me...
But
It's expensive...
RM35.90...
My bro say if I like den buy lol...
So
I buy it.[My bro paid for me...XD]















[†Cross necklace†]


After tat,
We went to Popular...
My bro wanna to buy some disc for his car
N
I want to find my magazine.
I can't find my magazine at there...
But
I found a magazine called <> with ♥Ashin[from May Day] on the cover~~
Which means that inside got ♥Ashin news...[Ah~~I am sooo high when I saw that...><] Den, I also found out that the price is RM8.00 I hesitant at there for 15 minuets... At last, I decided to buy it... Coz U can't always see ♥Ashin on magazine...
I paid with my own money again...




















[The Cover...so ''COOL'']


























































[Some picture which can find inside the magazine...*^^*]




















[Me with the magazine~^^]


But
The magazine is TOTALLY cool...
It has sooo many things about Taiwan
The fashion are sooo cool~~~
♥Love this magazine~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...