Monday, June 1

The Day

2day
wake up at 7am...
Y?
Coz my mum ask me 2 go 4 jogging...
So
Have 2 wake up v early...
Den
Went 2 Padang Kota Lama 4 jogging...
So boring...

My mum was keep talking more den walking...
So talkative...
After tat
Go n c de monkeys in Dewan Sri Penang...
De monkey look so similar wif my bro...
Hehe...XP
Coz he is v thin...

After tat
Go n took my breakfast....
Eat Wan Tan Mee...
De most unpalatable Wan Tan Mee tat I hav never eat be4...
Too sweet...
N
de most worst Wan Tan I hav never eat in my life...
Tasted Bad...
Totally bad...
Den
We went back...

2day is one of de normal day in my LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...