It's all start on this morning...
I went up at 5.?? am...
Go to school as not usually
[Cause today is Saturday!!]
I almost late to school...=='''
Mavis aka our monitor give each one of us a bread...
Due to our hungriness...
We have eat the bread after she gave us...X]
Because we cannot take camera to school,
So I don't have any picture in the school to show...T__T
STUPID...><




After that,
We get our paper name tag from Mavis also.
Then,
we start our Merentas Kota...
I walk with Vicky, JinQ, V.das , Sharon and Lily...
I wear a cap, JinQ wear a sunglasses...
Vicky, Sharon, V.das and Lily is wearing hat with an umbrella...XD
How Co__ol is that?
Got lots of teachers and students looking at us with one kind...
=='''
BUT
it's still fun...^^
After that is recess time...
I join with Hui Hoon's gang...
Talk alots of things...XD
Here is some pictures that I took it went I reach home...

[My name tag...]

[The bread plastic ft. name tag...XD]
It's a great day~^^
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥