Thursday, June 18

A Happy Day~

JinQ arr~
I am not the one who moless you only nia~
You also MOLESS me mah~~



2day feel quite happy...
Almost laugh for whole day...=='''
1st thing I do in school is Bully JinQ~
mauhaha~~XD
Didn't kiss her la...
Because if the camera capture us arr... Then we need to go and drink coffee with Pn. Tan...==
But
I still continue bully her...XP


After the assembly, I went to staff room to find Pn. Ann to pass up my drawing.
On the same time, the teachers all were having announcement...
So
we[JinQ and me] wait outside the staff room.
Miao~Miao~ was doing her duty at there[Miao~Miao~ is a prefect...]
Then
I keep kacau Miao~Miao~ when I am waiting the teacher...XD

At AT period, we went to APT 2.
Our Chinese teacher Pn. Cheah[she is our priciple also...] didn't come in.
Due to my lazyness....
I stay at APT 2 to chat with them [Theresa, Kar Tien and JinQ]
Get my chinese paper today...
I pass my paper~[But, not in a good marks...==]
We all chatting so many things at there...
[can't remember so much~]
Theresa is so funny~
And Kar Tien also~
Actually, Theresa is very good also~
Not like what YL said!



The diogol below is What happen between Theresa and Me...==
[T for Theresa]
[L for Me]

L:"Theresa~ What you wrote for your chinese essay?"

T:"Are you talking to me?"
L:"Abo leh? Got anyone else name Theresa?"

Then only she know that I am talking to her...
You can see how biur is she...==
Whole F4 only got 1 Theresa, Some more ask me whether I am talking to her or not...=='''
Swt leh?
But feel happy, cause can hat with them^^



Ah Beng arr~
[My drawing teacher]
You told me that we no need to pass up the drawing so early one...
But
today I have pass up my drawing liao...
T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...