Friday, June 19

Muahahaha

JinQ arr~

Why you told Wei Nian that I don't like to talk to her?

I feel shy to tell her la~~

><'''

If she hate me arr~ for sure i'll kill you the 1st...XP



As I say on yesterday,
the drawing which I have finish and pass up on yesterday...


[Place: Dewan of CLS in the evening...]


2day morning went to Bio lab with JinQ.
She go to lab to do her 1st peka, it a plant cell peka.
We do the peka for 1 period only...
[I though that can escape from PJ...T^T ]

We play ball during the PJ, until I hurt my leg...
T^T

On BM period, I feel damn boring...
Due to my boring-ness, I want to draw picture.
And
JinQ give me a suggestion,
draw our classmate.
[1]Mavis [Can't see her face]
[2]Cik Shila Wati [draw her for what?]
[3]JinQ[draw until I also feel boring liao...]
[4]Li Ern[Can't see her face also...]
And
the last suggestion...
[5]Rou Yi...[OK lolz... can see her face~~]
Then,
I draw her face for BM period...
Look the drawing that I have draw



[Rou Yi]

BUT
Rou Yi arr~~
why you always face to Wei Nian arr?
I cannot see your face la...><

During Chem period,
Me and JinQ were drawing on our hand...
JinQ has 2 roses
[I drew, she edited]
My have 1 rose and 1 butterfly~



[Look~A rose and butterfly~ Looks like tatoo right?]

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...