Wednesday, June 10

New members

Just now, went to Praing Mall with my mama and my bro.
Y?
Cause, we have a new family member which going to join us start from tonight...
OMG~~
He look so handsome~~*^^*
He smile to me~~OMG...
Fall in love with him
He is my dream guy...
Who is he?
HE IS MY NEW PRINTER
The picture...




Does he looks handsome?
Muahahaha...XP
[If you have think some thing dirty, face to the wall and ashamed for it...XP]
He has cost me for RM288 only...[Cheap horr?]
Because of school project maybe will need it...[This school cost me alot..><] So, He is going to stay with us start from today~~ That's all for tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...