1st, I though tat all sub I hav take is not more den 10.
So I dun mind abt tat.
On one nite, I can't sleep, so I think abt de sub tat I hav choose 4 my SPM.
[The Subjects that Love Sea have choose
- Bahasa Melayu
- English
- Additional Maths
- Maths
- Biology
- Physics
- Chemistry
- Sejarah
- Moral
- Pendidikan Seni
- Chinese ]
Which means tat I hav 2 cancel 1 sub...
SHIT!
I quickly sms to JinQ, Coz de sub we took are same... [Sorry for disturd U at Midnight...==''']
Den we chat for awhile abt de sub we took...
She suggest to drop her Chinese.
I hav no idea to drop any sub which I hav choose...
I like Chinese as Seni...
Ofcos I won't drop de basic Sub...
Haizz...No idea...
glitter-graphics.com
On next morning, I hav make a suggestion abt tat when i am jogging wif my Mama n Aunt...
Same wif JinQ, I hav to dro my chinese oso...
Coz I am more Pro in my Seni compare to my Chinese...
So, I told my Mama abt tat...
My Mama agree wif my suggestion...
But
I still feel sad...
Haizz....
Need to say Goodbye to my Chinese...
But, I'll still continue learn my Chinese...
Until the end of my day!!!!!!
This is wat we call as MALAYSIA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥