Monday, June 22

OMG

Is anyone still remember the RASUAH in Union High School which has been report from the news paper?

It is about a last month ago...
It put on the front page of the news paper.
For those who read chinese news paper maybe will know more la...

It's happen in our school on today...
During Assembly, Mr Chan told us that our principle, Pn . Cheah because of some reason, she transfer back to Union High School.
After that,
He introduce us our new principle, Pn Lei...
"F*ck! She is the Rasuah teacher!!!!"
[JinQ told me that...]
0.0

Then,
She told us more about the Pn. Lei...

OMG~
OMG~
OMG~
OMG~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...