Just wan 2 share sumthing^^
Talk abt yesterday nite, is One of de most UNFORGETTABLE nite of my life.
I chatting wif my Mama until late nite...[12.13am...I still remember de digits tat show on de clock^^]
It seem sooo long time ago, I didn't chat wif my Mama until so late.
Eventough we sit down 2gether on de chair, we r still doing our own things...
[Such as reading news ppr, on9, wacthing TV ]
But
No chatting at ALL
Nowdays, Life is busy...
We doing our own things more den caring others...
And
teenagers like 2 share wif their frends more den share wif their parents...
I still remember last time
We chat until 12am oso...
BUT
I am in St5
We went 2 de playground which is near 2 our house.
We sit at there
Chatting, looking 2 de star and listen 2 de sea
Those day is fun,
But
Since my parents r saperated
My Mama is more painstaking 2 working...
Always work until late nite
After a busy day of working,
She is tired,
So I dun wanna 2 trouble her.
Eventhough I told her my days in her offday
I jz share sum, Coz wat she need is rest more.
So
I hav 2 let her rest.
That's why,
I hate my father
Becoz of him, everything in my life has destory!!!
If gt choice
I dun wan 2 c him ANYMORE!!
N he is still perverse!
He is still saying tat he is RIGHT
Everyone is wrong in this world, excapt him!
He never change!!!
He make my HEART BLEED!
_____________________________________________________________________
Yesterday nite,
I chat wif my Mama
Chat abt everything...
Feeling soooo sweet
Happiness growth in my heart deeply....
I'll remember tis feeling always
♥LOVE my Mama ALWAYS
And ALWAYS♥...
And ALWAYS♥...
My Mama ♥LOVE Never END♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥