Today, went to school as usual...
Still in happy mood in the 1st and 2nd period...
But
In copy mood during 3rd and 4th period...
Why?
Because I forget to complete my chemistry exercise...
=="
And yet,
Mr. Ooi asked us to pass up on today...
...<('0')>...
OMG...
So start to copy from JinQ...
Cause she just sitting beside me.
I am keep coping,
She is keep nagging...
said that I didn't complete my homework...
Cheah...
She also copy from Vidasna mah....
Some more said me like that...T^T
Today Math period is full of FUN~~~\(^V^)/
Pn. Woo borrow us calculator which may cost her RM600++
She told us that if anyone of use break it...
We need to paid for it...=.="'
So,
we use the calculator as careful as we can...
It's FUN~~
You can see the coin tossing...
the dice and so on...
XD
Love that calculator...
Oh ya...
You also can use the calculator to draw graph...
But is a bit difficult...
[cause we need to know the formula...]
Pn. Woo very "bad" one...
She told us that if we didn't draw a straight line, she is going to "pull" our ear...
T^T
[Actually is just like touching the ear only laa...XD]
My school life is fun on today...
=]
At 6.30pm,
I went to tuition.
Came back at 8pm.
On my way,
I saw my Puppy Love
[those who follow my blog should know what I mean...XD]
If you are the new member, go and take a view in this post.
[My puppy love]
Hahaha...X]
Then,
I met Ai Yin^^
Next,
I met my other boyfriend
[Another dog]
And
I also met Candice C
[1 of my blogmate...]
Today feel quiet Ok lol...
The only bad news is my Puppy Love is old already...
He has come to this world about 7 or 8 years...
[1 year of dog = 7 years of man]
Maybe he will go back to heaven in any day...
T______T
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥