Tonight or I suppose say that is tomorrow morning is MJ funeral.
8TV will be shown in LIVE!!!!
It's star form 1am until 3am.
Remember to watch!!!!!!
The sky is raining...
Just like God is crying for MJ either.
The legend of this WORLD.
The KING OF POP
Forever he is,
Forever in our heart.
I still remember,
When I was small...
[6 years old]
I started to know this person.
My Mother loves his songs,
Me either.
He looks cute,
His dance very well,
He also sings very well.
He try to heal and change the world become a better place.
And NOW,
He has leave us.
He has go back to Heaven home.
BUT,
He still live inside our heart.
The memory he gave will never end.
The legend he make will never end.
He will never be forget by us.
His legend will keep continue to live in this WORLD.
FOREVER
We Miss You FOREVER.
YOU are not alone,
because our heart is with YOU.
FOREVER...
YOU are not alone,
because our heart is with YOU.
FOREVER...
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥