Due to my boringness,
I have started to online at 10am.
Though that I am going to church at 3.30pm...
Who knows that I sleep until 4pm only wake up...=="'
Then,
went to tuition at 6pm.
During tuition,
Teacher show us the video of MJ.
He is rock and cool~~
Su Sian cried after watching the video.
She is touched.
We miss MJ~~
After that,
I asked my friend how to conform that whether I am involve in NS or not...
NS = [National Service]
I send the 1st SMS,
They say that I type wrongly.
So,
I send another one,
type wrongly again...
=="
Fk...
Make me feel so tension nia...
In the 3rd SMS,
I conform that I didn't type wrongly again...
If not, I will die before I know the result...
[Too tension...XD]
They reply after a few minutes...
I can say that this few minutes is the longest in my life...
My heart almost stop when my hand phone rang...
When I opened the message...
OMG~~~~
What?
Know what?
I am not involve in NS~~~~~~~~
Yahoo~~~~~~~
I feel damn happy~
Miao2 is the 1st one who know that.
[Because she just sitting beside me.]
I shown her the message.

[The message...]
Ok....I am too over...XP
Next one is Hui Hoon.
And Saras is the last one who know on today~~
But...
Have a bad news for me...
Seok Heng told me that we have to pass up our Moral Folio again on Monday...
In each paragraph should have a least 5 nilai...
What the F**k...
It's SUCK...
Have to work out with my folio again...
T^T
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥