went to school like normal.
But I am a bit buir-buir...
Maybe because yesterday I sleep too late...
><
Doing add.Math homework...
So...
Chatting with JinQ mummy as usual...
Suddenly,
I heard someone is calling me...
Sound like Mavis...
But horr...
Mavis is absent on today...

How creepy is that?
[JinQ mummy say that Mr Ooi got a "friend" called Wei Nian,
JinQ also got a "friend" called Sherine,
Then, I have a "friend" called Mavis...XDD]
But that is not the most creepy thing...
The most creepy thing is Li Sa's mom aka Pn Woo...
XP
She is hypo on today...
She tell us about the math then changed the topic to PET...
[actually is talk about math...]
She told us that she like dogs but she also scare about dogs...
Weird ...right?
She also told us that she hates cats...
And some more,
she do the cat's sound...
[Miao~ Miao~]
Funny right?
Muahahaha...
Today she is in her good mood...
XPP
But,
we love it!
Hahahaha
XDD
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥