Wednesday, July 1

English Language Day

Today is 1st of July...
And
it's also is our school's English Language Day.
1st is the drama...
Emm...
The actresses all are so suck...
Act like SHIT only...
>.<#
But some is quiet good...

Next is Speech...
Is boring...
Some is ok...
[Such as Shu Yao and so on...]
Bravo...

3rd is another speech again...
The title is talk about NS...[National Service]
Most of them say YES...[Someone kill THEM?]
Only Shu Yao, Victoria and someone[Forget the name] say NO [Hurray for them~~]
I total AGREE with what Shu Yao said~~
XP
I Hate NS!!

After that,
we have club meeting after school...
Pn. Lee is hypoactive today...
Teach us 3 new songs and play games...XD
Yin Qian also very hypoactive...
When I told her,
You know what she say?
She say she is not...
But
Actually,
SHE IS...
><

Miao2 and Saras is not there...
They went for marching practice...
T_______________T

Yin Qian make me keep thinking about MayDay
><
Why?
Because she plays Guitar very WELL~~~~~~~~
Arrrhhhh~~~~~~~~~
MayDay~~~~~~~~
[Ok, I am over...]

That's all for today~~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...