Saturday, July 25

1st Blog Award~

Today morning found out that咖啡豆 said that I get a blog Award...
Feel so happy...XP
Never get any award yet even tough I have opened my blog for so long time...=="
Thanks 咖啡豆



The names below, come and accept you blog award~XD
  1. JinQ
  2. Seok Yee
  3. Priscilla W
  4. Charmaine P
  5. Glad
  6. Sayaka
  7. Chocolate
  8. Hurbet L
  9. Elisonz
  10. Teik Hua
  11. Wanyi
Don't know want to give who liao....囧
Anyone want it??
The rules for these awards are:
To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered and think are great!
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...