Wednesday, July 29

My Oral~~

As I told you all on yesterday that I am going to have my oral test on today...
And,
It comes true...
I am the first one who go out.
Our oral test is present in front whole class...
Feel tension...
><
What is my title?
My title is "Bolognese Dog"~~
I wish my teacher "Good Morning"...
But,
actually is "Good Afternoon"
=.="
[Is 1.30pm on the afternoon]
How sweat is that...
I have present for 3 minutes...
A longest 3 minutes that I have never have in my life...
Talk until a bit stutter...
Hehe...
I get 25/30 marks...
Teacher said that I have improve a lot~~^^
Feel happy on today~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...