Just went back from tuition.
Emm...
Today just another boring day in my life...
Start to play computer in the morning until afternoon...
=="
Then went to tuition at 5.30pm.
Bring my Math with me either...
Reach tuition center at 5.45pm...
Quiet early...
Tuition start at 6pm....
So,
Start to do my Math.
With full of silence...
Until the Sc1 and Sc2 girls come...
Then become very noise...
=="
I have on idea what is they chatting about...
[Cause I am listening to the ears phone...XP]
Then,
the tuition starts...
Talk about clone.
The 1st clone sheep --> Dolly
And lots things about cloning...
Sheeps
Cats
Pigs
Frogs
and also dogs...
[Suddenly feel that want to clone my dog...><]
Su Sian asked me that the meaning of 淑女(shu nu)...
淑女 means lady-like, lady, a virtuous maiden or a noble lady.
[Something that describe about a lady]
Co__ol right...?
XD
another word is 婵(chan)
I don't know the meaning.
婵=Graceful, pretty
What I found from my EDU-POINT...
Hope that can answer your question^^
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥