Wednesday, July 15

Sad...

Today,
went to school and started to copy homework...
XDD

Copy and copy and copy....

Looks like my school life cannot without the copy word...=="

Emm....

Ya...
Today got KK...
And is CF meeting...
[CF = Christian Fellowship]
They asked us to form a group to discuss about next meeting...
Why?
because next meeting is the last meeting of CF.
As our transitional,
we'll have a blessing party...
[Food + games]
So,
we form a group to discuss about that...
But...
I am the outsider...
The one and only outsider...
No one ask me about my suggestion...
No one either care that weather I am there or not...
I am just shut up and listen to them...
I can't even join the topic which they are talking...
Even Miao2 also like that...
Maybe because I am the only one who is study in 4Sc2....
Maybe because I am not good in study...
Maybe they don't like me!!!
Including Miao2...
I can't say that I don't care...
I care!!!!!!! I meant IT!!!!!!!!!!

There is a camp at August...



This is the leaflet of the camp...
Who interesting of the camp?
It's only open for CLS students.
From F1 - F5...
Anyone interesting?

............................
..................................................
..................................................................................





No one will care about me...
I though that we can be best friend...
But
Looks like we can't make it...
There is too many of obstruction in front of us...
Am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...