He was soooooooo cute like last time...
N
he still can recognize me~~
So Gud...
Tis is my story...
I knw him when I am Stander 4.
I almost go n find him everyday...
I Love him as he love me...
BUT
A few months ago, he went 2 anohter place
N
I never meet him since that day...
I miss him so much...
He was the best in this world.
When I am boring, I can go n tia him , he never feel that I am troublesome...
After so many months, I saw him again...
I am so happy...
HE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IS
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DOG
That is what I call as PUPPY LOVE...(coz it's a dog...xD)
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥