Monday, July 13

Bad Day...

Emm...
Ok...
Let's see...
The story started at yesterday night.
Yesterday night I went to Praing...
[buy some disc with my mama...]
Suddenly,
I saw a shop is selling StayReal© T-shirt...
What the...
The T-shirt is 100% same...
BUT...
StayReal© only in Taiwan only...
So...
How they get the T-shirt?
Which means that MAYBE they copy the T-shirt and sell it.
[Because StayReal© is a shop, not only sell the T-shirt in internet! ]

XXXxxXX

Today,
I am having Bio Period.
Pn. Soon asked us to do experiment.
Then, my table only got 3 people were doing the experiment.
Others were playing and chatting.
After that,
Pn. Soon notice about that.
So,
she scold them so that they'll help us....
Who knows that,
She has make the thing become worst...
They are playing during the experiment with FIRE!!!!!!!
What the H**L...
Especially Ling**s.B!!
Asked her to do ,she says don't want.
When other want to do, she come and kacau-kacau...
That's just the begining of the day.

At the noon,
I went to school toilet with pas kaluar...
[CLS rule]
When I wan to go back,
she[The Ling**s. B] rampas my pas keluar!!!
I told her that Wei Nian want the pas...
Know she told me what?
She told me that nevermind!!
What the F!!!
I HATE U!!!!!!!!

Sorry ya Wei Nian...
I also don't want her to rampas the pas one...
T^T
really very sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...