Tuesday, July 7

07.07.2009

Today is 07.07...
CO___OL date right?
Emm...
Today nothing special happen.
Ya...
The K go and talk to JinQ after recess...
Know what she ask?
She ask her that...
"E-Jinq I want to ask you something...Why your hair 1day long 1day short, 1day long 1day short..."
[She keep repeat that"1day long 1day short"...=="']
Walao e...
Commonsense la!
Whole class also know that she use the fake hair...
=="'
JinQ tells her the reason...
And
Some more she ask that how to do...
Such a STUPID QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
You so interesting about it?
Go and TRY IT la!!!!!!!!!!
STUPID!

And
Today
The F**ker pass by our class again...
><
Look at her Fk face...
Want to Fk her nly...
XPP

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...