Today,
School is damn boring...
Emm...
Today, we finally see our Moral teacher...
is a malay teacher...
[Can't remember her name...]
But...
Her's sound is very soft....
Can't heard properly...
haizz....
JinQ told us that Dollie aka JinQ's daughter is going to come to our school at 4.15pm...
lol...
Can't see Dollie...
Because I took bus to go home...T^T
The KRS is damn bored also...
Keep marching and marching and marching...
Feel so bored...
Keep chating with HH just now...
XDD
Tomorrow is F1 Canteen Day...
Don't know the foods can eat or not??
Pray for the foods~~~~
XDDD
Muahahahaha~~
Ya...
Talk about school...
Our school has a new rule...
Cannot speak the language other then Malay and English[This is the old rule.]
But...
Now? Cannot speak in front of prefects either...[NEW RULE!!]
T^T...
On yesterday...
I saw Miao2 when we are lining up...
Then,
I go hug her and say...
“好久不见。。。”[means long time didn't see...]
OMG...
I just break the rule...
Speak chinese in front of prefect...Orz
After that...
I am just like...
"a...hahaha...don't write down my name ya..."
With a ......buir face?
Luckily she give me a OK...
If not,
I'll need to attend a class tambahan on Friday...(=="')
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥