Friday, July 10

NOT my day!!!

I heard that my friend's father is pass away[You know who you are...]
I hope that you can be OK.
Because we need you.
And yet,
We love you.
So,
Cheer up~
May God bless you~


Today morning got PJ...
Then Pn Vasugi asked me go out for warm up...
So sweat nia...
Ermm...
...

Today nothing special happen on morning.

My Mama and me went to eat seafood for dinner.
My is Tom Yam mee.
[Picture will be update on tomorrow.]

And my Mama is Clear Sup with mee.
[Picture will be update on tomorrow.]

We went to eat our dinner for 1 hour.

After we reach home...
We notice that our Girl-Girl aka our dog cannot stand at all!!!
How scare are we!!!!!
We quickly call Uncle aka Sapu car took us to the VET aka Dr Gill.

We reached there about 8.40pm.
We register as fast as we could.
After about 15 minutes ,
The doctor called us to go in.
The doctor check my dog and asked some question about my dog.
Then ,
They give my dog an injection.
Then,
they asked my mama to walk so that my dog can exercise abit...
So thing funny happen...
My mama walk through the doctors...
But my dog didn't follow...
She walk another way to find my Mama...
Cause she scare the doctors...=="
"What a smart dog..."
The doctor told my mama...
They give us some medicines...
Ask my mama to give my dog try for 5days...
Weather is Ok or not...
we also need to bring her to see the doctor again.

Feel so sad about it...



Girl-Girl arr...
You must faster be OK...
Don't let me and Mama feel worry about you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...