Today woke up early in morning as usual...
Then my Mama woke up also.
Suddenly, she asked me don't go to school on today.
Make me think about school teachers teach us that we need to listen and follow what our parents say.
And yet,
Due to my tiredness,
I didn't go to school.
Hurray for me~~\(^ u ^)/
XP
We continue to sleep until 11.15am...
OMG~~
11.15am?
I never sleep that late since I study at Secondly...
We ate our ''breakfast'' at 11.30am...=='''
[Still consider as BREAKFAST right?]
XD
After that,
We start to clean our house...
At 4.35pm...
We went to eat our lunch at a market...
We came back at 5.37pm...
Notice got water at outside of our house...
??
My Mama not yet watering her plants...
Why got water leh?
When we opened the door...
OMG...
Due to the broken washing machine...
The water came out from there...
My dog is very happy when she saw us came back.
My dog run and hug me...=='''
You can see that she is very scare.
What the...
Which means that we need to "re-clean" our house again...
Arrr~~~~~~~~
T^T
We clean our house until 8pm,
only I eat my dinner...
Damn unlucky...
But
it is fun...
XDD
I love water...
XP
Due to the dirty water...
I dog is clean because I have bath her ~
[Last time I have bath her is in the end of June...=="']
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥