Saturday, July 11

Special for HIM

He is one of the people who pass by in my LIFE.
We knew each other from SMS...
[Thanks to the STUPID YL!!!!]
I knew HIM when I am in F3...
We...
emm....
We crush on each other before...
BUT...
It's just in a short period...
Why?
emm...
Maybe we are not understanding each other...?
Maybe we are not thinking about the same thing?
Maybe... don't have any maybe...

BUT,
On 13th of July...
He is going to leave Penang...
...
Suddenly, I feel that I am going to lose a friend...
Even though he hate me.
Even though he don't want to see me anymore...
BUT,
I am still treat HIM as my friend...
[How suck am I...I am .....CRYING...T^T]

I am suck...
I always make HIM angry...
Always like that...



BUT
I also don't want to make he angry...
I don't want to...
[You won't belive me right?]

At last...
I want to say goodbye to U~~
As a friend...
Goodbye V...
For sure I'll miss U...
T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...