So
I n my bro(GoD bro lalz) gt sum idea abt tat...
Tis hav 2 thanks to my monitor...Coz yesterday I saw she brought sum cakes
(bt, is for her own)...so I think tat wana 2 buy cakes for my Mama 2 celebrate Mama's Day...
I told my bro abt tat n we suggest tat nt 2 let my Mama knw.
Today morning, wake up n go 2 art class as usually.
After art class, went 2 Secret Recipe to buy Raspberry Cake n Chocolate Indulgence for my Mama...
On de way 2 Secret Recipe...
I receive my Mama's call,I lie her tat my bro n I went 2 Popular 2 buy sumting....(actually is nt lieing la, we really gt go 2 Popular oso...)
Secret Recipe
After buying cakes
At nite,
we went out 2 take our dinner^^
We went 2 BT kopitiam
1st, we eat calypot noodles, hot ptale noodles n laksa(my Mama eat only)

Look! Is my hot plate noodles

Den
My Mama go n oder Satay n Fried Oyster
Wait de Fried Oyster 4 soo long...
Den
De Satay cum 1st

Follow by Fried Oyster

Eat until soo full...><
At Last,
Wish every Mama HAPI Mama's Day
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥