Wednesday, May 13

Sum COOL News^^

Jz nw I am sooo boring...
So
I go n surf de wed
Surf 4 Shin n Ashin...*^^*
Den
I found out Shin photo
Shin wif his daughter~~~
Sooo Cute













Den


De COOLEST Thing is...
...
....
.....
......

Do u wan 2 knw wat I hav found from Ashin?
R U sure tat u really wan 2 knw?
U sure tat U can handle it?

If U sure... Den FINE...
I uploading de photos
5

|
|
4
|

|
3
|
|

2

|
|

1
|
|


Ashin with his ♥LOVE~~~How sweet is tat?


Dun suspect,she is Ashin's ♥LOVE~~~^^
She maybe is nt beautiful from outside, but maybe she is beautiful from inside~~
Hope tat Ashin can wif his ♥LOVE loving 4ever~~
I am MAyDay fans, Ashin is de singer of de band,he is de most popular in de band.
Bt
I'll bless tat they will together 4ever~~~^^

♥LOVE Ya Ashin



Suport U all 4ever~~^^




No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...