Coz
I gt take Chinese ppr...
2day exam is OK lolz...
Not v hard lal...
At least I can do ^^
Not MUCH 2 say...
Coz
nothing happen...
Only thing is...
I am going 2 go out...
Duno gt ppl wan 2 go wif me or not...
xD
Miao~Miao~ still like tat,
bt she is better den last time lolz...
Saras still always becum siao2
N
always laughing...(duno wat she is laugh 4...=.=)
Su Sian oso like tat lolz...
E-JinQ arr...
evyday talk abt Maltese , Maltese n Maltese...
lik a crazy ppl only...=.=
Vicky, Li Ern n V.das still like tat lolz...
Nwdays didn't talk 2 them...
Sit tooo far liao...
Lazy 2 find them...hehe...
Yl like tat...
Dun wan 2 talk 2 her too much...
Such n EQ low ppl...
><
always talk bad abt ppl
N
always do de stupid things...
HATE HER
Jun Ping?
duno hw is his life...
Only thing I knw is...
He always busy lolz...
Me?
Still like that...
Nothing MORE nothing LESS...
I still is Me
De one who always like 2 tia my frends
who like 2 day dreaming
Who like MayDay
I am who I am...
=♥LynN=
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥