Friday, May 15

4th day of EXAM...

2day is 4th day of exam...
Which means tat only tis week exam is finish...
2day we gt Bio n Pen. Sivik ppr...
During Bio ppr...
I am v v v boring after I finish my ppr...
So...
I use sch ppr 4 drawing...^^
1st I wanna 2 draw ♥MayDay
But
due 2 my drawing style...
It dun hav de MayDay feeling...
emmn....
talk abt Feeling...
Ya~~
1 photo makes me feel soo much...
So
I drew tat Photo...
Look~~










Does it look similar?

YES.
It is ♥Ashin n his ♥LOVE photo...
SEE





Does they look same?








Tis is wat I mean as ♥FEELING^^
x]
During Sivik ppr...
teacher didn't giv us any ppr...
So nth 2 draw...

Hav 2 rest 4 2day...
O...Ya~
2mr I dun hav church meeting...
So
Can relax oso...=}


...Will be continue 2nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...