Saturday, May 23

Hang out day★

2day...
Can't wake up at morning...
Feel soo tired + I am sick
So
didn't go 4 guitar class...
Den
on9 2 update my blog 4 yesterday...
After complete my blog
Go n sleep again...

After tat
My Mama calls
She said tat I can hang out wif my frend on 2day...Yahoo~~
Den
My bro cum,
buy food 4 me 2 eat(my lunch...)
After ate my lunch
My bro took my 2 Praing Mall by car^^

Reach there at 1.58pm...
my frend will cum at 2pm...
So
waiting 4 her...
Wait until sooo long....
She reach there at 2.15pm...
Yet
I am standing in front of de ''Bread History'' for 18 minuets...
N
There she cum
She said tat de bus didn't pass by her area...

So
She cum by Sapu car...(De car which is nt texi bt fetch ppl by money)
Since it nt early...
So
We didn't go n watch movie...
We went 2 Popular 2 buy sum books...
N
knw wat????
I saw My USELESS FATHER!!!!!!!!!!
><
Like SHIT only...
saw tat FKER!!!!

Almost wan2 kill myself!!!!
Quickly ask my frend 2 hide me from his view...
Luckier he didn't saw me...

Den
Walk around n around whole building...
Went 2 pet shop 2 c pet...
Den
Went back 2 de main half of Praing...
Coz
gt sum singer go there...
Duno who they r...I think is new singer of MALAYSIA lolz...

Den
Went 2 third floor n sit on ppl table wifout ordering anything....
Brave leh...?
after tat
went 2 another kopitiam 2 oder sum drinks...

Look at de time...
Is 5.20pm...
Den
We went out of de building
She go 2 take bus
N
I want 2 ttn...
waiting 4 Miao~Miao~ downstairs
Den
here she cum wif Su Sian
Den
We go up n waiting 4 our teacher n Saras...
After de ttn
I went 2 my Mama's working place...
Atmost whole day is on outside...
Quite FUN lolz...
OCAC is cuming...
So excited...

But
Bio ttn teacher said tat on 30th of May(1st day of OCAC)
still ggt ttn...T^T
Duno wat can I do...
Monday need 2 pass up de form liao...
Hope tat can go 2 OCAC lolz...
Duno Miao~Miao~ wana 2 go or not...
Coz if she didn't go, I'll be v v boring...




=♥LynN=

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...