My Heart has die...
Since that day you leave me.
I though that I would not fall in ♥LOVE anymore
I though this world no one will ♥LOVE me anymore
But
I am wrong
No matter how long I walk
When I turn around and look back
I csn see the people that ♥LOVE me
AND
also I ♥LOVE
They are
♥My Real Friends
[Hooi Ping]
[E-JinQ]
[Vicky]
[Li Ern]
[V.das]
[Glad]
[Saras]
[Hooi Hoon]
[Yee Young]
[Jun Ping]
♥My Real Family
[Mama]
[Wee]
[Girl-Girl]*my dog
All of them are my ♥LOVE
So,
I will ♥LOVE them until die
Until the end of my LIFE
=♥LynN=
Since that day you leave me.
I though that I would not fall in ♥LOVE anymore
I though this world no one will ♥LOVE me anymore
But
I am wrong
No matter how long I walk
When I turn around and look back
I csn see the people that ♥LOVE me
AND
also I ♥LOVE
They are
♥My Real Friends
[Hooi Ping]
[E-JinQ]
[Vicky]
[Li Ern]
[V.das]
[Glad]
[Saras]
[Hooi Hoon]
[Yee Young]
[Jun Ping]
♥My Real Family
[Mama]
[Wee]
[Girl-Girl]*my dog
All of them are my ♥LOVE
So,
I will ♥LOVE them until die
Until the end of my LIFE
=♥LynN=
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥