Tuesday, May 5

*SIGH*

Tis few days were totally BORING...><
Y?
Coz de stupid exam is cuming... Everyone feel stressful
especially
De Sc 1 girls...(No need 2 think liao, I am mention abt MIAO~MIAO~ )
Since tat day I saw her wif stressful (It's show on her face...) , I didn't go n disturb her anymore. So didn't disturb her 4 3 days liao... feel v v boring la...haiz...=.=
As I said De exam is cuming
Many ppl r on de bad mood(Including me)...
Nth 2 play Eveyday think abt de Phy, Che , Bio, Add Math n ...
Study until wana 2 kill myself...
Phy: Duno anything at all...><
Che: 50/50
Bio: +50 less den 90
Add Math: 60/60
Math: atleast 70...(If nt u'll be kill... T^T)
BM: 50/50
BI:60/60
SK: ...50/50 gua...
SEJ:0(I mean it!!)
BC: 70/70
PS: (no need 2 take...Yea~)
SEE?
Hw "GUD" am I in my study...?
Hav 2 go n do de lisan thing 4 2mr...
*SIGH*

blinkyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...