So I went 2 sch on 2day morning.
During morning assembly,
Vidas, Lily, Vicky n JinQ cum n care abt my health...Soo Nice^^
N
2day NO Pj
So, we went back 2 class
Our teacher ask us 2 arrange our tables 4 PPT...T^T
Den
She asked us 2 write down our result 4 our Pj test...I get Grade C...T_T
Be4 her lesson finish, she play a GAME wif us...
A GAME tat we must tell de truth from our heart...
Keshita was de LUCKY one on 2day...
After tat, our teacher told us abt her's story oso.
BI period was going as usually.
Sej teacher cum in n bla, bla, bla n bla...
During resses , I went 2 toilet wif Yee Young, Mei Wen, Shu Jun n Alisia.
I saw Theresa at there n I disturd her again...(hehehe...I am sooo evil...).
On my way back 2 canteen, I saw Miao~MIAO~.
Due 2 my food poisoning n I long time didn't tie MIAO~MIAO~ + I didn't saw her 4 2days...
I go n hug her...n "Miao~"
She stand at n "Miao~" back 2 me...^^
At BM period, teacher is abssent, JinQ go n play de childish pc game...
During Chem period,
Mr Ooi was teaching, den suddendly...
"If I were a boy..."
A nice ringtone was rang
n
knw wat?
Is Mr. Ooi's hp...whole class was laughing...
After de bell rang
I cum back at 1pm sumting...
Den
Go n took my lunch wif my mom
N
Doing wat I hav do 4 my Friday lolz
During evening...
my mom n I went out n took our dinner.
Den
We go n find my god bro
Y?
COz...
2day is de 1st day he brough his 1st car...^^
Is a Kelisa~
Is tat nice?

I love de car.
But,
My god bro driving skills is ...=.='''
U can c de stars all after u sit in his car...
Bt
It's Ok for me lolz...
Is a different day for me~~
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥