1st is Eng ppr...Quiet OK lal....
At least I knw hw 2 do...
Den
I having Add Math ppr...
Add Math is...
=.=
Duno hw 2 say...
Duno hw 2 do at all....T^T
Sum only knw de half way only...
After tat block at there 4 whole day....
After tat do de test until gt headache...T.T
Swt leh...
Almost whole class duno hw 2 do...
~~~*****~~~~~
Dun wan 2 talk abt tat liao....
Talk abt another thing...
Nw days
I am in LOVE of Shin songz...
Nt de MayDay Ashin, is another Shin from 信乐团~~~^^
He sing de song all in a very high key...
Sooo COOL~~
Look~Is Shin photo...

COOL?
He has merry n has a 11 years old daughter...
He is v v tall...191cm....
Can u imagine abt tat?
Hahaha~~
He is different wif Ashin
Bt
2 of them oso v v v COOL ~~*^^*
Shin

Ashin

♥LOVE Them ALL~~^^
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥