Bt
A bit different...
Morning on Guitar lesson
Coz
2day is a public holiday
So
i slept until 9 am sumting only woke up
watch de kid's tv show...(I knw is childish...=.='''...bt I am total boring...)
Watch The Huntik...quite nice lalz...
Den
bully my dog...
Took my breakfast
Bath
n
STUDY...(Exam is 2days 2 go...)
3.30pm go out
Where?
Church...
2day de church is talk abt family...(2mr is mother's day)
After tat...
Go 2 Praing Mall
Go toilet
Go SnJ
Go c comic...

Nice purple colour^^
Den
I go back to ttn center
N
knw wat?
I saw Miao~Miao~, she is inside her's parents' car
Den,we go upstairs 2gether lolz...
N we met Su Sian
We sit at de same table 4 Bio ttn.
N
I am soo damn boring until I took some idiot picture...
Look~Is Su Sian's hands wif Miao~Miao~ bottle...
My Bio book
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥