Saturday, April 18

Tried...

Morning wake up at 7.00am
to make a card for my frend
her bday is cuming, so need 2 make a bday card 4 her n tis afternoon I am going 2 praing mall 2 buy present 4 her oso....

Jz nw at guitar class gt scold from teacher...
She said tat i didn't practice lolz...
No choice mah...
Gt soooo many homwrk evryday ( especially Woo' homwrks...)
N
Evryday was sooo busy until i hav 2 wake up at 4am 2 complete my homwrk...T_T

Nvm, I will try 2 take sumtime 2 practice my guitar.
Coz i hope tat 1 day can becum so pro like Mayday^^
so i am going 2 practice from 2day onward


Too Tried...
Need 2 rest nw, 2.30pm gt Add. Math ttn sumore...
Gt 2 Go........


....TO BE CONTINUE....

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...