Tuesday, April 14

Sch Sport day...

2day was v boring... nth 2 do except day dreaming...
Chat wif my frend all of de day....
Be4 de program over, we sit at de middle of de field ... it is 11 sumting... almost wan 2 faint...nwday my skin bcum v dark liao...

take de camera 2 sch duno 4 wat... didn't take any pic at all...
All of my frens dun wan 2 take de photo...T_T
saw Miao Miao 2day at rehat n after sch... talk abt de Sing. drama...
actually, i am same wif Miao Miao.... I like de songs n de drama oso ^^~~
Hehe... Everyday i like 2 "tia" Miao Miao when i saw her~~
She is cute n frendly

Bt u always like 2 keep everything inside ur heart... if u wan 2 tell ppl remember 2 find me ya~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...