Vicky n Keshita is involved of Pertandingan Pantun ... So she was nervous 4 whole day...
After de sch bell rang, we go2 Eng. garden 2 listen 4 de F1 n F2 drama n story telling...
Bt, I can't hear wat is they talking abt, de Drama is ok lal... they took from de Sastera book...
Then
We go2 sch hall after we put our bangs.
1st Prog. is forum. MIAO~MIAO~ involved of tat.
4 Sc 1 forum is talking abt de sex education. Most of them was quite OK, bt there is a girl was abit out lolz...Maybe she was too nervous lolz...
There is a part which was v funny...
When de Pengerusi (is MIAO~MIAO~^o^) ask tat whether anyone gt any other opinions or nt. Then, they look at each other like duno wat is happening wif a buir face...haha... xD
When is my class turn...all of them was nt v gud la... coz of our lazy teacher lolz... So , we lose...
In 5 classes, they only pick 2 classes only.
4 sc 1 gt 2nd
4 pa 2 gt 1st...
After tat is recess time.
During recess time, I go n find MIAO~MIAO~ . I told her tat I am nt L n I am 100% normal, she say tat she knw... Den I tia her be4 she go 2 find her frends.
After recess, we went back 2 sch hall again.
It's Pertandingan Pantun...Go! Vicky! Go!
De pantun is de worst, duno wat is going on at all...
My class gt 3rd
4 Sc 1 gt 2nd
4 Pa 2 gt 1st...
After tat our teacher make us 2 play sum game...Sum Swt game...
Ask us 2 fixed an action n let our frend talk abt de story...
4 sc 1 make a show, is a funny show abt a ghost who use Brazz n de ghost is Saras...xP
4 sc 2 duno doing wat at all.
4 pa 1 do de triangle love
4 pa 2 (De best~) fixed an action, n Farah told us abt de story...
4 km 1 do de triangle love again...
4 km 2 no ppl wana 2 do...
Den 4 PA2 gt de prize... sum snack...
After tat when we stay back 4 our kk recess, I go n find MIAO~MIAO~... I told her tat her I drew de Hokkian Mee...=.='''
Coz tat day she told me tat she like HOkkian Mee mah... den I automatic drew de Hokkian Mee...>< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh89eRO6ElGqbaACcpHhciGNBp8EP0JEUvDFNYIAChGdPjvjBCbEgJQeuSvN611R5HZvsFagfspbPLd4jeS0DoK8fmeTU_mcAEXTwVALjrpS5q3XYDFNxa1AmOQ_1pndA1br71uYgOzBEM/s1600-h/100_0517.jpg">

there, tis is my drawing...XD
At CF meeting, I ran away from my frends n sit wif MIAO~MIAO~ , Saras , Lee Sa n Theresa...hehe...
Coz if I sit wif my frends , my frends'll keep talking n talking n talking...den hw can I concentrate to teacher leh? Coz they nt v gud in English lolz...=.='''
We sang songs n listend 2 de teacher n praied during de meeting...
Is was quite fun^^
I sha jiao wif MIAO~MIAO~...hehe...XP
Is FUN~~~~~~~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥