Friday, April 17

Damn!!!!

2day, feeling is better la, nt like yesterday anymore.
BT
Still nt v gud day la...
Morning be4 recess, de Sej teacher dun wan 2 let us go out 4 recess. Our recess start at 10.15am , she let u go at 10.19am . When I go down 2 canteen , nothing 2 eat...
So no need 2 eat lolz.

2day last 2 period is Chem. We go2 Chem lab.
The MIC all was v v v noise, so de teacher dun wana 2 let them go.
THE worst is , I am sitting same table wif them...
De Teacher dun wana 2 let us go oso... until 12.50pm only we can go...

After tat , my bus has go wifout ME!!!
I hav 2 waist my money 4 de Rapid Bus...
N
Walking home for 15 min.
N
I am v v v hungry
After I reach home, it is 1.22pm...

Soooo tried....
><

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...