Sunday, April 12

OMG

Tis is 1st time i write my blog in ENG...
Y..? Coz 2day i saw my fren blog... she was a girl wif FOUR eyes, one mouth n etc...
abit swt But very COLD blog...
bt quite funny lal...

*until nw i still feel so cold...><

but she is a nice person,
She is smart
she is cute
she is pretty
she is friendly
N she is funny...

N 2 of us was from PET SHOP...
Coz 1st we meet each other we will miao~ n miao~ n miao~
swt leh...

i am a girl who nt v gud 4 making nw frend...
i hope tat we can be frend, nt very long bt in tis life

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...