Saturday, April 25

SAD

2day morning, I though 2day will be a gud day. Bt evrything turning up side down...
At Add Math ttn, Yi Ling told me tat MIAO~MIAO~ scare abt me...
She said tat MIAO~MIAO~ n her frends think tat I'm L
I feel so sad when i heard tat...
I think tat she is one of my best frend bt all is my suppose ONLY...
I feel totally down for WHOLE DAY.......
I was CRYING during my Bio ttn...
SORRY tat I am too over n too close to U!!!!!!
I should not be too close to u
I should not become ur frends either...
Totally down!!!!!!!!
Can SOMEONE KILL ME???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...