Wednesday, April 22

Hapi Day

2day is a Hapi day.
Y?
COZ 2day we went 2 TROPICAL FRUIT FARM

Inside de bus...











Our Bio teacher

















When we reach there, we c a long long long...road...0.0'''





























Go~Guys! Go~ Gambateh~^^















(Still walking...)
















When we reach there...














Soooooooo mamy ppl...
















Nice view^^















I saw a frog...















Is m3~~



















De coolest things I found in de fruit farm
De OPEN-AIR TOILET~~~




















The fruits I found at there...
N
I knw sum of it only....=.='''

Durian tree















Papaya



















Dragon Fruit



















Pineapple















Coffee bean...(be4 cook)















Nw things I learn ...

ROS Apple (Gt de ros smell )















Sugar Rune(Gt Sugar Cane smell^^)




















Around 11 sumting is de...

EATING TIME~~~

Fruits Plate...Order 1st















De fruits 2 make de yummy juice















Fruits Juice Processing...



















De Juices is done














Yummy~Yummy~















E-JinQ wif my cap....















UPLOAD my wife photo I.N.G
5
|
|
|
4
|
|
|
3
|
|
|
2
|
|
|
1
|
|
|
v
there, LynN + lao po~~hehe...xP















Den

my ferns took sumtings back 2sch after de trip...=.=|||















We go back 2 sch at 1pm><
Sooooooooo fast go back liao....

2day when we wana 2 go back, I walk wif MIAO~MIAO~^^
I am like tia her 4 whole day...Sooo happy~~~~~*^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...